Discussions under Developer Forum

Exclude special files

first post: WhiteShark wrote: Hello, i´m searching a solution to exclude the policy for ...

Failed Parsing File error on checkin happening a lot.

first post: kaitlinsm wrote: Hi,I'm using VB.Net 2010 and CCCP fails to parse files upon evaluat...

Exclude Namespaces and regular expressions

first post: Pavleras wrote: Does anybody know if it is possible to use Exclude Namespaces tab w...

More checks

first post: CISCBrain wrote: Hello all I'd like to see what your opinion is regarding the fo...

latest post: Angel_Roche wrote: Hello, sorry to revive a thread so old, but that I want to ask i...

Using both with VS2005 and VS2008 ?

first post: choukri wrote: Hello We usually work with VS 2008 and the CCCP 3.0 works fine. ...

Problem when a delegate is included in the code to be verified

first post: tony_n wrote: Hi, Have installed the MSI used for Visual Studio 2008. When I ...

Does this work with TFS 2008?

first post: niksac wrote: Hi I installed this but I do not see the policies coming in Team...

latest post: ChristophWille wrote: You have to grab the version specifically for TFS 2008: http://w...

Plug-Ins

first post: AlexOnASPDotNET wrote: Hi, whats the state of the plug-in model implemented in CCCP? ...

latest post: Scordo wrote: ^^ double post - sorry

Orcas Compatibility

first post: ChristophWille wrote: The most current 2.1.1 release is NOT compatible with Orcas. Work o...

latest post: HHuxel wrote: Wow. A very quick release. I test it. Thanks

Require code comments on elements marked with the "internal" - visibility identifier

first post: nielsjohansen wrote: Hi, We would like to check for code comments on elements marke...

latest post: nielsjohansen wrote: Well - in our situation, code commenting is not just a framework is...